The very early developing years are the most crucial years for a child, since this the time, the cognitive abilities grow the most. Parents should always give their child a boost so that their reading capabilities can take off really well.
If you as a parent also want to give your child a head start then this highly popular curriculum is recommended which is a step-by-step program that helps parents to easily teach their children to read. This program is known as “Children Learning Reading”.
This program is special and different from other available curriculum in the market due to the fact that it can teach a very young child learn to read fluently – only if he/she is able to speak.
Watch the video below for a better idea:
So who is this program designed for?
- Young Kids With Ages Between 2 to 6 Years.
- Children Whose Parents Want To Give Them A Head Start.
- Children Who Have Learned To Speak.
And Why Does It Work So Well?
- The Program Highly Develops Phonemic Awareness Of Children
- It Is A Very Simple System With Step-By-Step Instructions
- The Program Includes Simple Exercises At Every Step
The program is build systematically from letters to sounds, then to words and sentences, and ultimately to reading fluency. It works in the following Step-By-Step way:
There are 28 Lessons in Stage 1 that helps build the foundation of capability of the child to read printed text
The alphabet letters and sounds are introduced to your child in a stepped, sensible, and intuitive order
- Very simple words and blending exercises are introduced right from the beginning slowly approaching towards more complex words
There are 22 Lessons in Stage 2 mainly focusing on letter combinations which are known as digraphs
More advanced words, sentences, lesson stories, and rhymes are introduced to greatly increase the child’s reading skills
The most revolutionary aspect of this reading program is the fact that the child develops the reading and decoding skills greatly without memorizing any phonics rule. Which makes this super effective.
So why delay any more!!